Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kratos Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kratos
God of War
God of War

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Kratos Application Empty
PostSubject: Kratos Application   Kratos Application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:06 am

Well I can't find what I am supposed to say in this message anywhere on the forum so I will just make it up!!!

The name is Kratos, and I am kinda new around here...... NOT!!! This is TheDeathStar, except I am not going by that name anymore. I decided to change things up just for RoC. I will continue to go by TheDeathStar in KoC, but not here. If this confuses you too much you can always call me by my real name that will never change, Ryan.

My name on RoC next age will be Kratos (if someone doesn't take it before then). I think it fits, don't you?

My commander will be Lord Rebel

And I guess thats about it....

I am a ranker at heart but I plan on banking defense like a dirty little whore next age. My goal is to keep the number one defense. Yes it is a big goal, but I think I can do it. And if I can't, then I will at least keep it in the top 10. After I do that I will return to ranking. But I will keep my defense ridiculously high!!! I love my money too much!

Lets Rock Roc!!! (is that redundant?)
Back to top Go down
Rebel
Lord Rebel
Lord Rebel

Number of posts : 247

Kratos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos Application   Kratos Application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:10 am

Euhm Welcome stranger! I hope you get to know us a bit more! You can always join us at the chat!
Back to top Go down
https://dwarvenlordscopy.rpg-board.net
Shof
Shadowlord
Shadowlord

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Kratos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos Application   Kratos Application EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:59 pm

ha this guy sounds like a noob
Back to top Go down
StealthMallow_RoC
Shadow
Shadow

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Kratos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos Application   Kratos Application EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:19 pm

Yeah, definitely. DENIED!

lol
Back to top Go down
Rebel
Lord Rebel
Lord Rebel

Number of posts : 247

Kratos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos Application   Kratos Application EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:41 pm

we could always have a poll?
Back to top Go down
https://dwarvenlordscopy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kratos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kratos Application   Kratos Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kratos Application
Page 1 of 1